Two tracks over two days, including 16 sessions, dinners, networking, and social events. Customers join early, with a special social event the night before the conference and customer-exclusive pre-event sessions on Day One.
Attendees will hear from leading validation and quality professionals, as well as Kneat and industry experts to expand their understanding of the technologies and best practices to unlock data driven quality. We’re in the final steps of setting the agenda, check back soon for a full list of sessions!
Registration & BreakfastLobby
LunchThe Brasserie Restaurant
General Conference RegistrationLobby
Keynote | The Power of AI in Life Sciences: Challenges and Opportunities
Artificial intelligence is probably the most disruptive technological development in human history, and it is ubiquitous; from the face recognition on your smartphone to advanced medical research, from payment fraud detection to industrial robots. In addition, other emerging technologies such as internet of things, blockchain, and virtual reality complement and interact with artificial intelligence to create even more immersive, complex, and disruptive products and services. But what is AI really, what is it not, and how can the life science industry benefit from the advantages whilst abiding by the requirements for quality control, traceability, and compliance?
AI Expert & Futurist
How Fedegari Digitized Equipment Manufacturing Validation to Streamline Commissioning & Qualification
- The role of equipment manufacturers in C&Q lifecycle
- Partnering with No Deviation to implement Kneat Gx
- Applying KneatGx to Fedegari’s manufacturing lifecycle to support qualification
- Using data captured in Kneat to pursue faster time to market”
How Novartis is Enabling its Engineering Vision with Kneat
- Novartis’ digital vision
- Understanding challenges and identifying opportunities for digital validation
- Building a business case to implement digital validation
- Educating and gaining buy-in from executives
- Scaling digital validation to maximise benefits
PANEL DISCUSSION: Digitization and Change Management
- How can validation leaders best manage change arising from ever-increasing use of digital technologies?
- How can digital validation help resolve the growing human resources challenges facing validation teams?
- What training do digital validation professionals need to keep up with change in the validation industry?
How Gilead Sciences Ireland Migrated to Paperless Validation with Kneat
- How and why Gilead digitized all Validation activity in GSIUC
- Results and Lessons Learned of digitizing Validation at GSIUC
- How Gilead is using Kneat to implement CSA in line with FDA Draft Guidance/Updated GAMP 5 Guidance.
Happy HourLobby Bar
Bus to Offsite DinnerFoyer
Offsite EventThe Guinness Storehouse - Gravity Bar
Return to HotelFoyer
How AbbVie Achieves Data Driven Quality in Commissioning & Qualification
- Creating a sound analytical foundation through Data Integrity
- Using digital validation data to drive Good Engineering Practies
- Creating your own data driven C&Q process with best practice off-the-shelf content
Harmonizing Quality & Engineering at Amgen
- QRES process aligning business, quality and engineering goals
- How Amgen implemented Kneat to harmonize CQV across all stakeholders
- Key Kneat functionality enabling harmonization
PANEL DISCUSSION: Kneat Services in Industry
- Enabling customers to maximize the value of KneatGX
- Ensuring quality services ensures higher compliance.
- Knowledge Sharing and Best Practices
Digitizing Computer System Validation to Enable Efficient CSA
- How Kneat is transforming validation in Life Sciences
- Why Kneat is trusted by Life Sciences industry leaders
- Walkthrough of latest Kneat Gx release
LunchThe Brasserie Restaurant
Workshop: Company Operations & Work Processes
In this interactive workshop, attendees will engage in facilitated discussions about their organization’s operations practices, work processes and methods.
PANEL: Creating a Business Case for Your Validation Software Project
- What do validation professionals need to know about their organization in order to create an effective business case?
- After a business case is developed and successful, what happens next?
- What are some of the key pitfalls and learnings from your experiences with business cases?
Shifting Focus From Documentation, to Data
- Understanding the roles of and differences between data and documentation
- Harmonizing validation work processes to enable data driven documentation
- Applying technology to leverage and manage the data